We have been so incredibly busy and we have so much accomplished. And we hit our first bump in the road! More on that later (it's the parking, just so you don't all panic! LOL) (and a HUGE thanks to Sherrie for looking into that. Unfortunately we are getting married on the same day as Race for the Cure so they get the parking lot we were going to use) So I will try to get an update in this weekend.
A quick summary: we have an officiant, a line of great wine and beer prices (had our first sample yesterday. Good but not great, will try more!)
And I have put on another 8 pounds. So the dress doesn't fit, so I have to figure out what the heck is going on there.
I go for a veil fitting on March 30th, and we will probably have engagement pictures with the photographer on April 30th.
The birthday party I threw for Wilder's 1st Birthday (our renters son) was a HUUUUUGE success. Their friends are still talking about it - I told her to enjoy and Take the Credit!!!!!! ;)
OK, it's midnight and I have to sleep!! Love to you all, and more happy planning to come.
I will be sending out a save the date email hopefully in the next week .... an official one, and hopefully we will finally get the guest list finished!!!!! http://www.tiersaandkeith.com
On a side note: I found the nail polish for my toes and fingers (similar but different colors) so phew, that's a relief!!
No comments:
Post a Comment