Parking options are coming around. The parking lot we were hoping to use may be used for the Race for the Cure. It's the same day, but usually early in the morning so we might ask if we can use it as an alternate/after the race. We are still looking into another option next door to the first one. I say we, but really it's Sherrie, since they are her neighbors! ;)
Today I went for a veil fitting. Unfortunately the veils were quite above my price range. Beautiful, and it was nice to find a style, size, and details that I like, but her veils cost more than my dress! So now I need to find another place that has veils. Plus I have to figure out how I am going to wear my hair because that will determine the length of the veil.
We are having Keith's family and TJ over for Easter brunch so I have to go get some sleep! Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment