Here is where we are at with the invitations:
The invitation will be a standard (think cardstock weight) paper
The Details card will either be the same or shiny silver. The sample is for Directions, but we are calling it The Details.
The outer envelope will be silver. Yes we are back to that, and I found a better silver envelope. Keith chose silver, and the folders I found that I liked were a bit tough to pull the invite out of... so problem solved.
Because it will just be the two cards in the envelope I have decided to put a satin ribbon around them. In the pictures I have silver ribbon in two different widths. We can also do a white ribbon.
So what we are deciding on is this:
- The Details card in silver (as shown) or matte
- Smaller or wider ribbon: both shown below
- Silver or white ribbon (please use your imagination for the white ribbon!)
I have to order these NOW so any feedback is appreciated. Hopefully we can get them here by August 1st.
Oh, they are so beautiful! I have to admit I'd be thrilled to get any one of them, but if you really want an opinion, I like the narrow ribbon tied the best. (do with that opinion what you will . . . I know I like to hear what other people think just so I can disagree with them . . .)
ReplyDelete:)
Interestingly enough, the wider ribbon looks better in person, thinner ribbon looks too thin. But in pictures the thinner ribbon looks good. Thicker wins And now (of course!) I have two silver ribbon colors to choose from. HaHa! 1 matches the envelope a bit more and 1 matches the shine details card a bit more (the wider one pictured) but I can't remember where I bought the darker one. ;). Ordering today after work unless i get hung up on the wording.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the input!!
ReplyDelete