Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Invitation options






This is the invitation we have picked out. Trying to decide between white or silver envelopes. 

The silver are a bit less but we would have to hand write all the return addresses as well. The white are fine and we can have the return address pre-printed, but they are not silver. ;)

The white card with the larger dots is the RSVP card. I am considering doing RSVP's online so no card.  The smaller silver card can be customized with anything... Parking, directions, RSVP website, telling people to feel free to bring camera's, etc. 

I need feedback quickly. We are way late on ordering these!   

2 comments:

  1. Can print return address labels on clear small labels to put on a silver envelope and wha-la: silver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, good idea!

      Tiersa, they're both gorgeous. I like that the silver is so unusual, I like that the white is so traditional :)

      Trying to help my mom sign in to see them . . .

      Delete