Sherrie said she will stand up for
the next round of pictures. ;)
This little black dress, was too short but the skirt style was very flattering. If it was longer I would buy it to have a dress.
This dress was probably one of the most flattering at this store. But when I tried it on in another color (Steel gray) it was not quite as flattering. And Sherrie said I couldn't get married in a black dress. And
This marshmallow of a dress was not really flattering. At. All. The rouching on the top was very nice but the rest, not so much.
This dress was the top choice from the first store. However, the only real color options were silver (pale gray with a bit of shimmer), and Champagne which looked great in pictures (see below) but looked beige in person and I don't love beige all that much. But the style was very flattering. This is a strapless dress, but yes, I have my black bra on, and I tried it on with a mini jacket in champagne to show what it would look like with sleeves.
Nice dress, but the style was not for me.
The back of the halter dress was actually quite flattering.






No comments:
Post a Comment