Keith bought me two little elephant figurines for our 1 month anniversary and I would like to use them as our wedding topper (as a surprise for Keith). I envision with with some flowers (that I fear may overpower the little elephants) or a monogram J. I have found one I like but can't seem to find it for less than $16. Still searching eBay and Craigslist too.
My first choice: 4 inches high. The elephants are about 2.5 to 3. I would like to find one a bit taller but all the taller ones are styles I don't love. I will keep looking but I'm not expecting to find much more. (UPDATE: Found it for $14 so I ordered it to see if it will work - input still welcome.)
The second choice for a J would be this script version:
It's taller (5.5 inches) but I don't know that I like it very much.
Then today Christie offered me the use of a cake topper she bought for her daughters wedding last summer and they ended up not using it. She said she won't be offended if I don't use it but wanted to offer it. It's a double heart and very nice but not the picture in my head. (the red tinge is a reflection in the picture)
However, since the budget is going to be the biggest challenge I should probably consider it.
UPDATE: I will post the 2 pictures of cake styles I am looking at. I got the first choice J topper but I think it is way to small and understated for the cake style. I will post a picture in a minute.
Input is welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment